Library Media Specialist
Monday – Friday, 8:15 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Books are checked out for 3 weeks and can be renewed both in person and online.
- Students are allowed to check out two books at a time. Once students show themselves to be responsible, an additional number of books can be checked out.
- While no late fines are charged, students are reminded to be respectful to others by returning materials on time. However, students must pay for lost and damaged books.
- The library operates on a flexible schedule.
- Language Arts classes visit the library every three books (Students, please remember that returning/renewing library books is your responsibility –not your teacher’s).
- Additionally, classes can be scheduled in the library for projects or research.
- Students are welcome to visit the library to use library resources and check out books during before school, during lunch, after school, or during class with a pass from their teacher. (Passes for before school and during lunch can be obtained from Ms. Moore.)
Students and faculty, please join the Polk Middle School Library in the library’s Google Classroom
Follow the library on Twitter and Instagram!